Friday, February 29, 2008

The Project Book


I decided that I needed a project book. I need to be able to try some projects at home, outside of the classroom.

I went to Barnes and Noble to find the perfect book and I must have spent an HOUR looking at all the sewing books. After much deliberation...The Sew Everything Workshop with Diana Rupp won!

Check it out at Amazon...it has rave reviews! Just click the picture to see it.

It is spiral-bound, so it is easy to flip through and to use while you are sewing. It has some very easy projects and some that look a bit more complicated. It also comes with 10 patterns!

I've just started using it, but I definitely recommend it for a beginner. It even starts with the basics...parts of the machine, what to add to your sewing kit, etc. Keep your eye out for more posts on projects that are right out of this book!

No comments: