Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Wristlet Purse


I have been trying to dedicate myself to going to the gym regularly. Since we practically live right across the street from it, it's not a big deal to run over there and work out. Since we are so close, I don't want to take a whole gym bag over there with me, unless I am planning to swim. So, the only thing I like to bring is my Zune and headphones, my keys and my phone. While it's not that much stuff, it is pretty awkward carrying all that in my hand. My solution? The Wristlet!

I scoured the internet for a tutorial to make just what I wanted....and I stumbled onto the perfect tutorial right here on blogspot! Here is the link to the awesome tutorial!

I made one for myself for the gym and then my little girls wanted one too...so I made 2 more!

3 comments:

Jody said...

I love it!! Great fabric choices too. Awesome!

Lané said...

Nice. Excellent color scheme.

Lané said...
This comment has been removed by the author.